THIS POST IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN SWEDISH!
Here is my story of 2013:
- Started the year in an easy going pace in the village of Ta Chong somewhere in Buriram. Celebrated the new year like a real Thai – for real.
- Realised I was living exactly the life I wanted to, and that is an enormously liberating feeling, which I really hope I will experience again.
- Visited Ao Nang with Oh, Lina and Tobbe. Felt incredibly disappointed about the place, plus Oh and I fell ill!
- Entered Blogg100 with my Swedish blog, organised by Fredrik Wass, just to get my blogging some turbo mode, and I almost made it… all the way!
Wonderful Phanom Rung in Buriram, where I could spend days pondering, had I been allowed… 🙂
- Used Instagram for the first time, even though I’d had the account for a long time. Now I’m hooked, fracking hey!
- Bought a new MacBook Pro with a Thai keyboard.
- Oh and I celebrated our 3-year anniversary.
My 1st Instagram pic: a photo of the rain outside our new home in Bo Phut.
- Visited Oh’s aunt in Korat (Nakhon Ratchasima) and realised it’s probably the hottest and stuffiest place on Earth! Like dead seals we lay!
- Saw Paisha for the last time, now she’s gone – R.I.P!
- Paid a visit to Bangkok Zoo without having charged my camera battery… Horrible experience to be without a camera! 😉
- Returned to Sweden with a somewhat sullen look, but it was great to see the family again.
- A new cat had moved in (a cat who had no home), who later got the name Gustaf (Garfield).
Paisha, one of the sweetest dogs in the world, who completely adored me! ❤
- Gustaf and I became best friends.
- I dropped out of Blogg100 with just a few days left to the finish line.
- I started working for Stena Line again.
Today Gustaf feels safe and contentedly purrs in my bed – his favourite place.
to be continued…